Profit with Presence
The 12 Pillars of Mindful Leadership
By Dr. Eric J. Holsapple, founder of Living in the Gap
Profit with Presence shows that bringing mindfulness to the workplace is an investment that pays out real dividends. Learn from Eric's journey - with support from other mindful leaders and research - how to bring mindfulness to yourself as well as your family, business, and community. Now is the time to invest in the mindful business movement and become part of the solution.LEARN MORE ABOUT THE BOOK
For passionate, mission-driven leaders and professionals who want to make a bigger difference in the world.
Living in the Gap offers transformational, mindful leadership programs that teach the principles of leadership and business growth anchored in mindfulness practices.
Why mindfulness? Research has shown that mindfulness tools such as meditation can transform business culture, helping to increase performance and productivity at work while lowering stress levels. After implementing mindfulness programs, these companies realized impressive results1:
- 200% ROI on the program
- 5% greater employee engagement
- 8% improved focus
- 9% better communication
- 2% better collaboration
- $6.3 million positive impact on the company’s bottom line
- 28% less employee stress
- 62 minutes of increased productivity per week because of decreased absenteeism
- 7% reduction in healthcare costs for a savings of $2,000 per employee
“The goal of the mindful corporation is not to have everyone meditate, it’s to transform the employees and company culture.”
– Dr. Eric Holsapple
Mindfulness offers a huge opportunity to change corporate culture. It provides a path for business to promote social change with the added benefit of growth and profit potential. You can be a seed for transformation that ripples out into your family, business, community, and, ultimately, the world.BEGIN YOUR TRANSFORMATION
Find Success by Realizing Your True Purpose in Life
Discover how the practice of mindfulness can help you find happiness, fulfillment, and success by allowing you to find your true purpose in life.
Mindfulness can help you to:
- Increase company productivity, reduce healthcare costs, and give your business a competitive edge.
- Truly see and hear other people to reduce discord, which ultimately fosters better relationships.
- Be more present for your organization, making you a stronger leader.
- Increase immune functioning, experience better sleep, and improve your overall well-being.
- Reduce repetitive and unproductive thoughts.
- Influence employees and coworkers to be more open and productive.
- Be fully engaged in the process of business in intimate detail.
- Take everything impersonally.
Through online sessions and live in-person workshops, Living in the Gap’s mindfulness programs teach transformational methods for personal and professional development – how to live in “the Gap.”*
You’ll explore soul-driven leadership that creates meaningful connections, recognize community service as a way to give back, and learn how to implement lifestyle habits that increase your performance in business while reducing stress.
*What is the Gap?
When we refer to the Gap, we mean being present in the moment, fully aware of our internal state and external surroundings. It’s the space between our random thoughts and inner dialogue that is the source of peace, joy, and happiness. To be able to live in this Gap gives us clarity, vision, and intention and allows us to be successful like we never imagined. Our mindful leadership programs are designed to help you reach this mindful state.LEARN MORE ABOUT LIVING IN THE GAP
“Living in the Gap offers you a rare opportunity to truly look at what is vs. what you want it to be. You learn how to take action and form life-changing habits.”
- Chris Johnston, LC Real Estate Group
“Eric’s love of life and attitude to look within is contagious. He will challenge and push you, at times to uncomfortable places but always out of love, support, and encouragement. He’s there to guide you through the process but the goals and destination are up to you!”
- Mike Kendall, CBRE
“[Living in the Gap] is a simple, yet incredibly effective system for anyone that is looking for a deeper meaning in life.”
- Lance Eberhard, Colliers International
JOIN THE MINDFUL BUSINESS MOVEMENT
Sign up to receive our inspirational newsletter and be notified when our programs are open for enrollment.